Capacity : sleeps 2 + cot
- Set in 18 acres with fantastic views.
- Large walk-in shower.
- Comfortable lounge with wood burning stove'
- Sonos speakers so you can listen to your own music via Spotify or Apple Music.
- HD Smart TV so you can watch Netflix, Amazon etc through your own accounts.
- Well equipped kitchen.
- King-size bed - wood burner and TV visible from bed.
- Local OS maps, games and information in the cottage.
- Cot, highchair, stair gate and baby bath available.
- Work station with desk, chair, power/usb point, lamp.
- Private decking area off the lounge.
- Private lake with log cabin, 2 kayaks, rowing boat and diving platform.
- Hill Top Sauna with fantastic views.
- BBQ (bring your own charcoal), chiminea and garden furniture.
- Parking right outside the front door.
- Games room with pool table, and dart board.
- Table tennis table in garage.
- 5 hole Frisbee Golf course.
- Laundry room with washer and dryer in a separate barn.
- Log store - just help yourself
- Secure garage for bikes or motorbikes - bike stand, power washer and tools available if you need them.
Situated six miles N.E. of Bala - sitting high on a hillside with uninterrupted views for over 30 miles, this is unquestionably one of the most beautiful regions of Wales. Affording easy access to Llangollen, Chester, Harlech, Snowdon, Betws-y-Coed and Angelsey, it is an ideal location for exploring Snowdonia and visiting the many market towns, historic castles or gardens in the area. There are wonderful walks from the doorstep and the local pub is only a ten minute drive away. The Granary is detached and very private. It is right up to date with wi-fi and a perfect mobile phone reception for all networks. We have a Smart TV so you can watch Netflix, Amazon etc through your own accounts. We also have 2 Sonos speakers so you can listen to your own music via Spotify or Apple Music.
We can’t allow pets of any sort and there is no smoking in the cottage.
Tudor Cottage and The Granary are separate cottages with their own private garden and decking areas that are not overlooked by anyone. Freedom is a word often used by our guests; freedom to roam around our 18 acre ‘hilltop patch’ - please read a few of the more recent reviews we have for the cottage. We now have a wood burning, 'hill top' sauna pod; the sauna has a fully glazed end and possibly the best view from any sauna in the country!
Our local knowledge will help you have the best holiday should you have any questions. We have even produced a Guidebook App that you can save to your phone - this will help guide you in and guide you to all our recommended places to visit, activities and places to eat out. I will send you a text link the App when you book.