Capacity : sleeps 2 + cot
- Comfortable lounge with wood burner - we supply the logs and kindling.
- Conservatory with fantastic views.
- Well equipped kitchen/dining room.
- Large walk-in shower/wet room and separate w/c.
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, Sky TV and en suite w/c.
- 2nd bedroom with king-sized bed, Sky TV and washbasin.
- Smart TV and Sky with movie package.
- Sonos 5 speaker - you can stream your own music via Spotify or Apple Music.
- Cot, high chair, stair gates and baby bath if required.Local maps and information.
- Local maps, information and rainy day games box.
- Tudor Cottage is suitable for those who suffer from allergies or asthma; all the bedding including pillows and duvets are hypo-allergenic and all floors are wood or tiled.
- Private garden not overlooked by anyone, secure shed for bikes etc.
- BBQ (bring your own charcoal), Chiminea, garden furniture.
- Sauna in separate barn.
- Several beautiful picnic areas with great views.
- Small private lake with Log Cabin, kayaks, rowing boat and diving platform - perfect for wild swimming.
- Laundry room in a separate barn with washer and dryer
- Games room with full-sized pool table and dart board
- Table tennis table in garage
- Ample off-road parking right next to the cottage
- 5 hole Frisbee Golf course
- World class mountain bike tracks at Llandegla, Coed y Brenin, Betws y Coed & Penmachno
- Secure garage for bikes or motorbikes - bike stand, power washer and tools available if you need them.
Situated six miles N.E. of Bala - sitting high on a hillside with uninterrupted views for over 30 miles, this is unquestionably one of the most beautiful regions of Wales. Affording easy access to Llangollen, Chester, Harlech, Snowdon, Betws-y-Coed and Anglesey, it is an ideal location for exploring the Snowdonia National Park and all it has to offer.
There are wonderful walks from the doorstep and the local pub/restaurant is only a ten minute drive away.Tudor Cottage is detached and completely private - it is right up to date with wi-fi and perfect mobile phone reception for all networks. We also have Sonos speakers so you can stream your own music via Apple or Spotify.
New for 2021 is a workstation with desk, chair, power/USB points and lamp, so you can 'work away'. We can offer discounts for longer bookings if you want to 'work from home', try out country living or you have sold you own house.
We no longer offer the hot tub mentioned in the reviews for Tudor Cottage but from mid-May, we will have a wood burning 'mountain top' sauna pod - the sauna will have a fully glazed end and possibly the best view from any sauna in the country!