Capacity : sleeps 4
- Comfortable lounge with wood burner - we supply the logs.
- Conservatory with fantastic views.
- Work station with office desk and chair if you need to 'work away'.
- Well equipped kitchen/dining room.
- Large walk-in shower/wet room and separate w/c.
- Master bedroom with king-size bed and en suite w/c.
- 2nd bedroom with king-sized bed (can be two singles) and washbasin.
- Smart TV so you can watch Netflix or Amazon through your own account.
- Sonos 5 speaker so you can listen to your own music via Spotify or Apple Music.
- Cot, high chair, stair gates and baby bath if required.Local maps and information.
- Local maps, information and rainy day games box.
- Tudor Cottage is suitable for those who suffer from allergies or asthma; all the bedding including pillows and duvets are hypo-allergenic and all floors are wood or tiled.
- Private garden not overlooked by anyone, secure shed for bikes etc.
- BBQ (bring your own charcoal), Chiminea, garden furniture.
- Hill top Sauna with far reaching views.
- Several beautiful picnic areas with great views.
- Small private lake with Log Cabin, kayaks, rowing boat and diving platform.
- Laundry room in a separate barn with washer and dryer
- Games room with full-sized pool table and dart board
- Table tennis table in garage
- Ample off-road parking right next to the cottage
- 5 hole Frisbee Golf course
- World class mountain bike tracks at Llandegla, Coed y Brenin, Betws y Coed & Penmachno
- Secure garage for bikes or motorbikes - bike stand, power washer and tools available if you need them.
Situated six miles N.E. of Bala - sitting high on a hillside with uninterrupted views for over 30 miles, this is unquestionably one of the most beautiful regions of Wales. Affording easy access to Llangollen, Chester, Harlech, Snowdon, Betws-y-Coed and Anglesey, it is an ideal location for exploring the Snowdonia National Park and all it has to offer.
For walkers wanting quieter routes other than Snowdon try the Berwyn Range, the Aran, Arenig or Cader Idris.
There are wonderful walks from the doorstep and the local pub is only a ten minute drive away.Tudor Cottage is detached and completely private. It is right up to date with wi-fi and perfect mobile phone reception for all networks. We have a smart TV so you can watch Netflix, Amazon etc through your own accounts. We also have a Sonos 5 wi-fi speakers so you can listen to your own music via Spotify or Apple Music.
Workstation with desk, chair, power/USB points and lamp in the conservatory so you can 'work away'. We can offer discounts for longer bookings if you want to 'work from home', try out country living or you have sold you own house.
We have a wood burning 'hill top' sauna pod, with a fully glazed end and possibly the best view from any sauna in the country!
Our local knowledge will help you have the best holiday should you have any questions. We have even produced a Guidebook App that you can save to your phone - this will help guide you in and guide you to all our recommended places to visit, activities and places to eat out. I will send you a text link the App when you book.